Thursday, April 24, 2003

I'm done!

Well, sorta ... I finished my second final an hour ago, it was debatable how well it went. When you have 2 essays to do on Canadian History in two hours worth 40% of your mark, you can never be over-confident. Yet I pulled a B on my midterm that I considered suspect, so things are looking up. Next up, War & History from Napoleon to the Cold War! That's tomorrow, and I really should be studying for it. My friend Adam is taking it with me, and I swear put together I think we went to less than 10 classes since the midterm... that usually doesn't work out too well... Oh well, I can BS with the best of 'em...

I decided to come to the computer lab before going home to waste time and review for tomorrow. This is because my retired parents always find other things for me to do at the most inopportune times, like exam week!!! For example, I missed my bus for a 9 o'clock class, so my dad offers to drop me to the train; how nice of him. He then decides at 8:15 that he needs to shovel the driveway, before it gets trampled on by the mailman, car, people, etc. So he promptly tells me to earn my pay and help him. I don't mind shovelling, its not the end of the world, but it takes at least 45 minutes on the train to get to class, and I'm ten minutes away from the station! But of course, the shovelling had to be done right away.. couldn't wait... and somehow, my dad claims I won't be late. WHERE'S THE LOGIC IN THAT!!! Can he not do simple addition as easily as I can! But whatever, he's a retired engineer, so that explains a lot. Anyone else notice most engineers while horribly smart, completely lack common sense? How does that work? But seriously, it is unbelievable. Boggles the mind I tell ya!

Man, my page really sucks, I can't find a cool template. This could take awhile. Oh well, I got all day to waste, I know enough about Napoleon, WWI, and WWII. It is all about Operation Barbarossa and the Enigma Machine... those were the days when spies were still cool...spies are sweet…

Hockey starts up again tonight! Sweet, I do love my hockey and any other sport, being a complete sports fanatic and all. Most of my friends will vouch for me on that one. I'm still having a tough time holding back the tears over Toronto's final game debacle. Tuesday was a sad, sad day. Nevertheless, there are still two Canadian teams left, so that still rocks! Go Sens Go!

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home