The Irishman Speaks and All Shall Listen
Sunday, August 29, 2004
I love this one. While we were all taking dance breaks (read: having a few brewskies) Maire kept on soldering on the dance floor alone! haha, don't worry, we joined pretty soon after. I just thought it was funny how alone she looks in this snap :(
posted by The Irishman @
2:30 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Recent Ranting
This was possibly the funniest part of the night. ...
I specifically remember this moment. This is when ...
speaking of weird dance moves... what the hell is ...
I'm not positive, but I think Tom in front is stea...
oh, I missed one! Eamonn and my auntie Kay, chilin...
Finally! Eamonn puts down the beer to join the jam...
let the jam session begin! My bro contently listen...
my dad sipping tea with my bro... with a beer.
my mom and eamonn... with a beer.
my bro with a cheeky smirk and a beer... you'll se...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home