Saturday, April 26, 2003

Man, don't you hate it when your expectations are completely wrong?

I thought work would be easy tonight...considering there is about a foot and a half of snow [yes, the date is APRIL 26th], but I was wrong. I also thought that I could sleep in, play basketball, and relax on the porch before work. When I woke up at 1 [1 for 4 aint horrible], I was shocked to hear my mother screaming at me to go and shovel. First I thought, why can't my brother do it? Second, what the hell is there to shovel? A quick glance over the ridge of my window, and a sigh thereafter, and I knew too well what she meant. The only word I could muster was a loud, "CRAP!", which quickly followed by yelling from my mother to stop cursing [although I don't think crap is a curse...whatever].

The only thing that made today better was laughing at my friend jon, who had an exam at 8 in the morning! I have to phone him tomorrow to see how that went...sucker! I feel bad at laughing at him, but damn, I was desparate for something to improve my mood. The fact is, it worked pretty good, so whatever.

Man, I keep cutting myself, get burnt, or knocking myself into things lately. It is quite bizarre. I have always been a slight clutz, but not so much since I started working, where balance and awareness is quite mandatory. This lapse in coordination has me worried. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home