cool... I have a finnish fan club! haha, hope you come back... I'll have you know alot of my favourite players are on team finland... starting with the top in Saku Koivu... I love the guy, being a monster habs fan. Kipper is a big fan favourite here in calgary for good reason. If canada doesn't win, I hope finland does. As long as the USA loses.
4 Comments:
YEAH! GOOOOO FIIIIINLAAAAAND!!! ;-) Hi...! i´m a finnish woman who accidently found your blog. Nice reading. :-)
cool... I have a finnish fan club! haha, hope you come back... I'll have you know alot of my favourite players are on team finland... starting with the top in Saku Koivu... I love the guy, being a monster habs fan. Kipper is a big fan favourite here in calgary for good reason. If canada doesn't win, I hope finland does. As long as the USA loses.
There is NOTHING more exciting than Finland vs Sweden. Grrr...*grins* I think it´s the same with you and USA. ;-)
YEAH! Go Kipper!!
Post a Comment
<< Home