Just following orders....
I was told to post. Last night, but obviously that didn't happen. I happened to stumble across my ps2 and play winning eleven for godless amount of time and eat girl guide cookies. Man, I love those things... yummy. Jon or Ryan, am I the only one that finds the difficulty level of WE7 ridicously exponential? Way easy to way hard. At least its a challenge. The challenge training is actually a lot of fun. Top level is hard as hell. 1 on 3 two times in a row! whatever... at least I can shoot now...I'm supposed to be reading literature for children... but I just can't make myself... surprise surprise. It is kinda interesting, but the textbook isn't. Essays, books, fine. 200 pages on developing vocabulary for preschool children? Not typical nighttime reading. However, it is interesting enough to make me drudge through the boring parts. Kinda almost a child psychology course as well. Learning how to twist and manipulate children is awesome... muhahahaha...
Moving on... somehow I lost like 1000 songs off my ipod. This angers me. Nothing much to say about that but darn.
Oh, sorry for the rant... I guess my family is a bit more tied to that situation than others (sister in boston) - eamonn and I being somewhat the political activists of the family I guess. I'll try to simmer the next one down fox, my rating was probably 18A on that one.... Big Fish is awesome, weird... but awesome. That was awesome when that swear came out of nowhere... opsi! :)
What else needs talking about? Work smurck... the possibility of a raise is in the air. This is somewhat a huge deal considering that is basically blasphemy in the pub scene. They use tips as a good excuse not to give deserved raises. I guess after basically 3 years they realizes if I leave they're hooped. Especially when the most senior bartender, Mark, a computer guy, may be going to work for Shaw if he gets the job next week. Which would leave me with even more POWER...muhahahahahaha. I don't really care, but its nice to know you have it :P More for the clout to get the shifts and nights off I want. As much as I love food running friday nights (still sweet money) cuz mark works the bar downstairs... I want that wood! Um... that sounded... AWKWard!
Hmm... my mom made me a sandwhich... nice. That's good enough reason to end this here I guess.
So take it easy, and help me make new friends! :P Supposedly Tang thinks this is my responsibility to the crew now... whutever!
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home