THe oc is AWESOME!
ok, maybe not cool enough to warrant a big ass picture, but it is a joke for a coworker who ranted to me for an entire day about it, so I warrant this is good enough for her to see to spare me more talk of the fabulous oc next time we work. I'll try to replace it with something infinetely cooler done by myself by sunday, as I'm at a rally at Grandin all day tomorrow.anywho, the site is different looking, I ripped some of it off, but meh, I think the dude has a link somewhere, and I plan on changing it more when I'm not so lazy... shit, I guess I'm up now, so I really should call you back, eh ryan? yeah, I'll go do that... soon... food first.
uh... so yeah, snow sucks... so boycott shuvelling like me and take it easy!
-CIG
2 Comments:
Colm colm colm... I can't read your blog anymore. Not because I don't want to, but because I actually CAN'T read it. What happened!?!?! lol
because it is too cool for you! kidding... I really don't know what to say, I'm fairly computer incompetent in regards to this. PLacing photos and changing font size and colour is complicated enough... I could set it up to email you my blog if you can't manage to read it if its that important, which I don't think so, because I rarely say anything important or worthwhile here... but meh... whutever... later!
colm
Post a Comment
<< Home