Friday, September 10, 2004

Shout Out Mania!

Hey all... I too must give out some shout outs, in response to others doing the same...

To start, Ryan, if you give 1984 away to someone other than me, I'll beat your ass into ground... I mean, "hey ryan, that'd be awesome to have if you wanted to give it to me... you're the bestest friend ever!" Traslation (if you don't give it to me, our friendship is over!) j/k :)

Tay, I'm insulted that you are surprised... I want to cry... naw, just kidding, its all good. I'm not all blatently into the indie, wacko, j-pop as you and ryan, but I still know a good beat when I hear it. G love is cool, my brother was recently telling me about them as well. I really haven't listened to them all too much, so I'll hafta check em out in detail this weekend.

In other news, stuff is happening saturday night. This concerns all which any night out would concern. This new place Bentley's I think (the old red robin) is opening up tonight and tomorrow as a kinda posh new restaurtant that turns into a club after 9 or 10 I think. A bartender and server at my work are gonna be working there and were giving out no line no cover cards... alas I only have one, the server did not have any more. I will try to charm off a coupla more if possible, just cuz I think it'd be worth checking out. If not, we can always do something somewhere else. Adam's general thoughts were just to do something. Possibly involving beer et al.

Anywho, I'm sure I have something more important to be doing than this, so I'll be off... till next time... don't work too hard... hehe, us... work... that's classic...

-CIG

1 Comments:

At 3:55 p.m., Blogger Dragonfly said...

Ready for Tuesday´s battle? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home