Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm tired....

I wonder why... its not like I've done anything stressful or whatnot... maybe it is because its 1:20 AM and I'm falling asleep to ben harper music that I'm transferring to my ipod. Nah, I blame it on the rain... or lack there of it seems. I mean seriously, it is October! Stupid people ordering margarita's in october! Grrr.... I guess it provides better weather for me to continue my bicking and running routine in fish creek... when I manage to get out of bed that is... I'm totally winning this competition ryan, hands down.

Jon, I noticed the missing cable... meh, I beat it with the stick because I was bored and wanted to shoot shit, then I went back to winning eleven. I still suck relatively speaking. Shooting is somewhat of a tricky art it seems. Not to worry, I shall conqeur all soon enough. Question, is that the english, french, or both ways to spell that? I don't feel like spell checking and actually reading this over tonight.

So, moving on.

Halloween. We must coordinate who are the jumpsuits, monster and robot, and make appropriate visit to Value Village... seriously, does anyone go there for stuff besides halloween or retro clothes? I doubt it. Maybe Soubi still goes there... or maybe he's dead from his "chalk" habit. Ah St. Stephen's... good times... well, not really... but they were definetely the times... if only for kyle yet to have discovered hair gell to calm his freakish fro. That was psycho huge... you know what else is huge? .... ryan's old wrist watch! That thing was enormous... crazy... END FLASHBLACK. DIM LIGHTS. LOWER CURTAIN. EXIT STAGE RIGHT.

So, you know what bugs me. That I've finally accepted the fact that the world cup is in germany not next summer when I'm there, but the one after. This royally ticks me off, because I know there is no way I will be going back there the next year. Maybe not, but the idea that I may be so close but so faraway is driving me nuts.

In other news, Thanksgiving is almost here and that means TURKEY! Lets do a poll. What's your favourite leftover and why? Mine is definetely the leftover cold stuffing... mmm, stuffing....

I'm hungry. Bye.

-CIG






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home