Thursday, September 23, 2004

So, stuff is good...

Hey all, been a bit since I've been on here, so I'll do a quick message before I head off to... you guessed it ryan! CHURCH! ON THURSDAY! But I do have all of tomorrow, saturday night, and sunday night to do merry things (such as ddr or drinking...). I think we should all go out this weekend. Why, because its fun... or possibly do a house party because we are lazy and it is undeniably cheeper.

So, U2's new albumn is a month away, their new single should come out tomorrow. This is cool. That really is all I have to say about that...

My bro got back from the texas woodstock or whatever it was... he said he doesn't remember much besides the performances and having no where to sleep, so I took it to mean it was a blast. I'm already booking time off for next year...

ryan, that post was very deep, but quite humours and retarded all at the same time. Congrats on achieving the impossible... I too feel the same way quite often too lazy to even do shit, when doing shit is obviously the thing to do... but, sitting is sooo much easier... lol, we should compete in some sort of lazy competition like "LAST MAN SITTING!" Good times....

Jon, how's life. Got a powerbook eh? That's sweet. I got the iPod... Tay's was just too damn tempting, and I was gonna buy one eventually, but probably not until after christmas. Oh well, I'll just have to pick up a couple of more shifts next week. I was so freaking busy last week, I made about 500 dollars more than usual last week, so I figure that basically paid most of my splurge off. Considering I never buy anything besides beer and food, we're all allowed to treat ourselves eh? I think so... Oh yeah, what you looking to get for your ps2, extra controller, and some of the games... I might be interested... let me know... I'm basically leaving my gamecube to the youth room, so I could use something for home (well my other home, I'm basically at the youth room at church as much nowadays...) :P

WEll, shit! Speaking of which I'm late for a meeting almost. Ok, ryan, call if your up for something tomorrow day or night, that basically goes for anyone. I don't get many (read: never get) weekends off, so I want to do something... besides sitting on my couch and watching csi marathons....

later

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home