Triple Post Madness!
Sorry all for the 3 updates a day, as we all know I now won't update for a week. But I hafta remark about my little adventure this morning involving tickets for REM.I happened to check when they go on sale, to realize they were going on sale 10 minutes later (10 am). So I was all pumped up. Soo pumped up infact that when I got two tickets for row 18 on the FLOOR!... I kinda accidentally hit cancel instead of proceed... shit. By the time I recovered from cursing and shock, I managed two row 11 seats in section 226. I coulda got level 1, but at the far end of the stadium, and I was there for coldplay and although you are low, you're like a mile away from the stage. So I took for the same money kinda center ice balcony, about where I was for u2. Hopefully they turn out ok, especially considering I freaking lost my floor seats... oh well. It should be sweet. My other ticket was bought for my sister siobhan who loves them, but alas can't buy the tickets when she is in the middle of teaching macbeth or some shit to kids. I woulda bought more, but there was a max tickets thing, and they went super quick (12 minutes and all you could get were singles), so sorry if someone wanted one... including my bro, but screw him, he's in texas and I'm not, so I think that's fair... everybody hurts... sometimes...
GO GO REM!
catch all yall later,
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home