techno talk...
Jon, I just read up on your blog recently. Nice new look by the way. Stuff I wish I could do. Anyways, I'm a words, not picture kinda guy.I just found it ironic, as I've been also browsing apple since end of august thinking about purchasing a g4 as well. Not that my computer is shit, but I find my dad is on here all the time, and is filling it with all his KofC shit. (He's the financial secretary for the next 3 years...) Anywho, I too am debating the idea... I don't really have tons of money, but considering I'm working full time and getting better bartending shifts, I think I can afford it. I thought about applying for a loan, but that's basically to pay my parents off for money I owe from a semester of school and that whole trip to scotland. hmmm... sooo tempting, but so hard.
Technology, can't live without it, but can't afford it! Hey jon, how's the school going? Are you sticking with the econ stuff, who's classes are you in? Also, we should hit up a night on the town or a bbq or something. That goes for all. Anywho, I need to eat and do some stuff... later all...
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home