poding mad!
Tay, what was the site or name of the program you suggested to view my ipod easily and delete stuff from it. Itunes is being a bum to me... hehe. Drag and Drop... I WANT DRAG AND DROP! I read somewhere online today about the idea of boosting the fm signal much like phil was plotting. I guess there might be regulations of how high you can boost it... ie. radio stations and airports.... bad times that could turn out to be. Anywho, thought it was interesting to read up on similar thinking. Soddering would probably be required... I freaking hated soddering. Anyone else remember back in jr. high when you had to make those darn bridges with little metal wire... stupid shop class... well, except for the woodworking, that kicked some major butt.whatever...
I have many a song to search through and weed out... I'm sorry, Aeroesmith goes. No offense to whoever had it. As, in probably tay and jon's case said the same about my stuff. To each his own. Tay, first off, the cake stuff is sweet. Thx a bunch again! Anywho, ryan, call or something tomorrow so I don't feel like I'm blatently ignoring the fact you have the day off too and I'm avoiding you like you were someone named lionel... up to the u? lets go early... say 2 in the afternoon? :P cool.
Well, a bucket of vanilla ice cream beckons me to eat away my sadness of this day... Aurevoir Les Expos! ... ... ... ... shiiiiiiit... ... ...
CRY!
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home