YX-63-TT Madness!
Yo ho yo ho.... its an irishman's life for me!Concerning the Title
What's up all? Its been a little while, and there is certain things that need posting. First off, Jon, the title is the liscence plate number of a white four door car 3rd up from the bottom left parking lot in that digital picture you linked. That's crazy sweet. Interesting article read as well...
Axis & Allies: Part Deux
Moving on, Jones is crazy in his rationalizing sometimes, but I definetely agree with this talk of glazing over Iraq if oil is all that they want. But, I disagree that they are stupid and completely coldhearted bastards. Misguided, flawed, somewhat evil, but not completely coldhearted. No one is that bad... except for the Stalins, Hitlers and Club Evil counterparts. I don't think Bush has reached that level yet my friends. An Idiot, a possible threat to Western peace, yes = Hitler, not quite, not quite. I do feel for those soldiers though. It is really hard to think of how hard it is to stay composed while seeing these dirty tactics being employed against them and not being able to react accordingly to their desires. Obviously, this one dude slipped up. Its to be expected. Sad, but inevivitablele... invevitlbe...INEVITABLE! THINGS WERE INEVITABLY GOING TO CHANNGE! In other news, that movie still rocks...
REM
I guess I should give some sort of review to this concert. The guys in the herald and sun gave it somewhat of a dissappointing review. It wasn't a bad concert at all. It was actually crazy sweet. But... it could have been crazy sweeter. Why? Simply because they have so much music to cover, quality work must be skipped. Ryan got all his songs, I didn't. What's up with that? No Its the End of the World... no Everybody Hurts... no Daysleeper... No Nightswimming... oh well. I guess most of this is attributed to them actually playing the new albumn that they are touring. I respect this, as that is technically why you tour. If someone wants your greatest hits, they can buy them or burn a cd of them. Some of the newer stuff was sweet, some was ok... a little slower rock, but still musically impressive. They did rock out when it was time to rock out. The version of Orange Crush was freaking awesome. I think they played a song from every albumn which is cool and impressive when you're 24 years old as a group. And I agree with Ryan, singer with no guitar is definetely more entertaining. His talk about being a voyeur was totally funny. All in all, a concert I'm happy to have seen.
Starring: AND GUEST!
In other news, we found out "and guest" was some dude whose name I already forgot. Ryan and I agree that his band was better than him. He definetely whined too much. Moreover, we think a great band name would be "And Guest"... the confusion and hilarity would be awesome and ongoing...
Nightly News Sendoff
I need food, and there are bagels downstairs, I'll be back. I have a few other things I want to say before I head out this weekend for that Sr. High Retreat. If I happen to not come back (it happens), give me a call sunday after noon if anyone wants to hit up somewhere for the grey cup. Until post bagel, I'm Colm Leyne for SNN, and better looking than Lou Dobbs. Goodnight.
-CIG
PS - Adam, my oversight at not linking you has been fixed. Hopefully our friendship can overcome this unfortunate event. I am truly and deeply sorry. That is all :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home