So, about that rant...
Considering I got no topics to discuss. I will not rant...yet... I have a topic, but to be honest, I'm in no mood. Its snowing...again, that alone is enough to make me bitter. Let alone the Senators won this afternoon...dammit! Wait...that's a good thing. Well, there was no hockey tonight to distract me at work, so technically them winning this afternoon was still a bad thing...ya!
Anywho, I might have something interesting to say latter, but right now I'm all about showering and eating. I've always reacted to smokey environments, and although I've adapted to it a bit at work, once I leave, I hate carrying the smell around with me. My eyes get watery, my throat gets soar, it just sucks in general. So if you're looking for a good reason to quit smoking, think of the pain your causing me! Well, not really, but you get my point. Smoking sucks, really isn't cool, and affects everyone if you like to admit it or not. So I guess that is a little bit of a rant, but not really. I just hate soar throats and snow, and a few select people [none of you though; cuz I really don't know who you are to be honest]. Well, that's all I have to say right now, take it easy!
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home