It's NOT a Tumor!
Big ReliefSo technically Niceguy has a tumor, a benign one though. He went to our family doc who we trust pretty good and he figures Eamonn has lipoma... a buildup of fat cells. Technically its harmless and supposedly fairly common, and 9/10 times they do nothing. The other time people sometimes get the tumors removed cuz asthetic reasons... ie. a bulge in an awkward spot like your butt. Anywho, so that's good. I was pretty sure it would be fine, but the first doc kinda freaked a little, which in turn caused a domino affect of freakedout. Thx anyways for your prayers. Now we can continue our lives in relatively good peace. Nice.
Phone
I'm fairly certain my phone is in the back of Cara's car. Therefore if you attempt to call me in the next coupla days, it is basically a fruitless endevour. Consider yourselves notified.
Ipod Update
Stealing Ryan's music is great. It saves me much searching and much time. I look forward to continuing this in the weeks to come. Ryan, I'm done with the one's from last night. I'll probably leave them till next week cuz I'm not positive if I'm gonna be going out tonight... I might need to hang around at work, and depending what time it is, I don't want to be lugging around a stack of cd's. Refer to the definition of laziness. The Willie Nelson set is nice to have, so far what I have heard is awesome as to be expected.
Right now I'm in the process of obtaining the RollingStone magazines top 500 songs of rock and roll that they have posted on their website. Surprisingly, this may not take as long as I thought. Granted, a coupla thousand songs should cover a couple dozen you'd think? My neighbour rick has cd's burnt of the number billboard songs from each year since the 20's or something, that is next on my list of things to do.
I've just discovered that my library somehow lists 3 more songs on my computer than on my ipod. And I just backed everything up. This is retarded. Whatever.
Sports
Haven't talked sports in awhile, basketball brawl aside. Basketball is fun, Vince needs to shut up and play like he can. Next jordan my arse... maybe in attitude. They shouldn't trade him, he's worth more than they'd get for him, and they'd have to part with rose in a deal as well to compensate for cap space. Rose is solid, not worth losing over a whiner.
Hockey isn't back and won't be for awhile. I've almost lost interest. I kill time by watching old classics on sportsnet and tsn, and watching playoff highlights through NHL.com. Is this sad? Probably, but I can't be completely without hockey... it just doesn't happen. I have turned to my ps2 to fill my sports fix... it eases the pain, but not enough.
My J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! are doing good. Curtis my bestfriend Martin is having an awesome season after being mediocre last year. If we can last .500 till Pennington comes back we should be good to go. I think the division is in our reach. The Pats will impload... their qb is too much of prettyboy. I hate prettyboys.
Denouement
Anyone remember the difference between this and a conclusion? Adam's in english, he should know... anywho, that's it, that's all, don't cry for me ... cry for those who fear the almighty Super Brothers!
-CIG
PS - Ryan, those shirts are going to be pimp... possibly even pimped out. I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.
1 Comments:
to be fair laura... I had no clue how it wasn't visible on certain people's computers.. it was fine on mine. Until I started using firefox. I have realized the error of my ways. I'm repented and promise to sin no more!
lol
Colm
Post a Comment
<< Home