Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Rant #2: I'll Figure Out The Topic Later.
Part 1

I'm in love. In love with bowling! I mean, sure, we all make fun of professional bowling, who wouldn't? But the fact remains it is still fun as hell to play. Nothing like going with a bunch of friends [or as per tonight, 13 year olds supervised by yours truly on a youthgroup excursion - I know, me a leader, scary #$^!#$%#$!!] to spend a night tossing weighted balls into the gutter instead of at the pins while laughing at your lack of skill over a coupla cold ones[another expression for Beers, or as per tonight, Root Beers]! Well, I actually gotta do some stuff before heading out for a night on the town! Yes, I realize this is an obvious indicator to my complete lack of social life. Moreover, I realize that hanging out with 13 year old girls bowling over a coupla cold ones usually doesn't sound good to others. Also, it probably explains my "Not Really The Most Eligible Bachelor" title that I carry with me. I'm quite aware an overly religious, friend of 13 year olds, predicted by others to become a priest, irish wacko is not the best character profile to have when you are single. But I promise one thing, I'm not gay, and I'm not a pedophile! Wow, that really makes me seem so much better...lol...I really should consider deleting this paragraph. Shit, then the last 5 minutes would have been a waste. And if there is one thing I believe in, it is I don't believe in waste, recycle dammit! Well, seriously, I'll cut it there for now, and come back to this enlightening rant latter.

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home