Well hello there!
How goes it? Me going good merci! I love bad grammar. Just getting in the right mindset for my latin class. What mindset do you say? I don't know, but I'm hoping it is the one I'm in right now, or how do you say in english, Merde! Ok, this made no sense, I think it could even be considered NONESENSE!!! So, let's try this again from the top.
Well hello there!
My name is Colm and I'm crazy. Ok, maybe not clinically, but then again, I've never really been properly examined by a "psych consult" as they refer to the pyscho docs on ER. I prefer psycho docs myself. Nevertheless, I guess my sanity still remains a subject to debate. I said I was going to rant last weekend, and I never did. I feel I have dissappointed my thousands and THOUSANDS of readers, so I'm gonna make it up to you. Tonight, I shall rant till I cannot rant any longer. I'll rant until my fingers are too tired to press the keys any more, and are permantly configured to land on the keys of "asdf" and "jkl;" as per the teachings of Mavis Beacon. God Bless Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 8 ! I think Mavis is my hero. Not because she teaches so well, but because she includes fun games such as helping the penguin cross the ice flow! Now that was high quality entertainment. In addition, the games were hard too! Did you ever play the metronome game? That was freakin impossible! Seriously though, who types to the tune of The Entertainer? It almost put me into a seisure. Nevertheless, Mavis Beacon will forever have a warm place in my heart.... It seems I've just jumped right into things, so I'll just move right into the real part of the rant...
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home