Hey all,
So, changed the layout to something else... cuz I felt like it. Nothing fancy, clear and clean I think... yup, clear and clean! Damn... sounds like a motto for all those fancy soap/cream ads for your skin... anyways....
So, how's life? Really? That's great to hear! No way! Get out of town! Me? Not bad, you know, same old, same old.... who am I talking to, I don't know... I was hoping you joined in the conversation so I don't look crazy than I really am... which is still fairly crazy... Actually, things in life are relatively same old same old... but in recent weeks that hasn't been a good thing. I'm hoping it passes, like me and my finals! Ha! ... not much of a joke really... I'm quite screwed for a coupla of them... crazy non-english speaking profs... not that they're not nice .... but when their bad grammar starts to confuse and alter a question on a test, it crosses the line. I mean, I'd prefer not to waste 500 bucks on a course, but maybe that's just me... doubt it... moving on... To where, I don't know... somewhere better... or not... we'll see... ... ...
So, I have a problem. I doubt any of you could solve this, but perhaps I can think of a solution as I write this... sounds like a plan... stan? OK OK OK OK... this is a side note, but I was on the train a month or so ago with Michelle Wan coming home and she points out THE STAN is sitting behind me! I turn around and yell "STAN!"... I really didn't need to yell, but I mean... IT'S STAN! Anywho, he makes eye contact before promptly turning to look out the window much like he use to look at his hands sitting in the library back in grade 10... weird... nevertheless... I was hurt... given the cold shoulder by stan ... ouch ... STAN! WHERE DID WE GO WRONG! ...sniff, I thought we were friends... speaking of a problem! back to the real problem... where was I... ah yes, the problem.... now I forgot... I guess it wasn't important...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home