Monday, October 06, 2003

Ok, it has been too long. I recognize this. I'm sorry for this. But the fact of the matter is, saying this, doesn't change this. Wow, at least I still don't make any sense, so that's a good sign. I'm gonna cover as many bases of life as possible... hopefully I'll cover what should be covered in a long and patiently awaited update. So I guess there is nothing else to it then to start... AND WE'RE OFF!

As you can see, I have changed the look of the website. This is for a couple of reasons. Things need change after awhile. Also, I've come to hate the old design, and I am too lazy to fix it up and make it all "jazzy". Therefore, I say FUCK IT, I'll just pick some generic piece of shit. Meh, its different, what else do you want? Can I never please my millions of fans? (by millions I mean...probably 100... and by 100, I mean drop the 1 and the first 0...sigh...shitty deal eh?) Also, I believe when one is away from something for so long and wishes to get back into it, they should change their approach to make it fresh. This will allow it to last longer, and be more sucessful. If that will happen here, I severely doubt, but we shall see ... And to boot, I'll probably change it a million times in the next while, so whatever ... NEXT!

As my now distant previous post stated, my sister is getting married! This is pretty sweetass. First of all, I've been waiting too long for one of my FOUR older simblings to get their acts together, and the odds of me beating them to the punch is just not likely (we won't get into the specific reasons, but lets say I'm at step -5 out of 10. HA!). Also, it provides a time of great enjoyment and a time to gather with old friends and relatives and most importantly, DRINK! Ok, maybe its not the most important, but drinking with my family is quite the event (Read on about Scotlant to understand why!). Looks like it'll be in july or something, around Stampede so we can have all our relatives come out and enjoy the True West along with the mountains during the most beautiful time of the year (in my worthy opinion! got our fingers crossed againest those lovely freak thunderstorms too!). Moreover, looks as if Banff will be the site, which should be very beautiful. Lastly, but sums it up best, I'm pretty stoked about this. I used the word stoked concerning a wedding... that's funny ... NEXT!

I'll continue this in a bit, I kinda need to eat

-CIG

"One cannot know the greatest happiness, without knowing the greatest sorrow"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home