Curses!
Stupid devils....stupid hockey...stupid americans...whaaa whaa whaaa...I'm annoyed as my Senators just collapsed in game four of the Eastern Final in the NHL playoffs. They were kicking ass for 2/3 of the game, then it all fell apart. Damn it all. This annoys me, as they'll be down 3 games to 1, and in deep deep trouble. Being the last Canadian hope, this is very depressing. Now I'm noticing other things that have annoyed me later, and they just keep snowballing bigger and bigger. And they say karma is stupid...pff!
Other than that, I guess this last week or two has been ok, I'm back in school now, so that's...cool...yeah. First coupla days, so nothing to complain about yet. I really gotta separate my emotions from sports more, its getting ridiculous. But what can you do...study! Ah, that's what I came on here to do, sadly, it seems I have failed at that as well. I never finished my rant, a common occurance with me, so I might get back to that, and maybe not...it is hard to say.
Now I got to get ready for work...grrrr, work is boring and dull, especially when the best manager got fired, and the new one is annoying and treats you like dirt. Go figure, a mother of four! Who woulda thought a mom would be the rudest, most condensending co worker? I figure that she's not all that bad, but has a tendancy to treat other co-workers like her kids, hence the idea of her being condensending and all. I try to get along, but dam it is hard. When one questions what you do, and your work ethic, after 2 years of working there, I find that ticks me off a bit. If you don't want to give me a raise, fine, but at least treat me with respect and acknowledge for what I have done. If there is one thing I deteste it is people who refuse to give respect, or vice versa, expect it because of one's position or power. Respect is earned, not demanded. I hope I've earned the respect I get from most people, and only wish to be treated as I treat others. Sure, no one's perfect, but hell, I think I try to be at least. I don't think that is saying or asking too much, is it?
Anyways, my bitterness is slowly leaving, but not quick enough. I figure working a long weekend doesn't help any. Oh well, I'm Irish, we're not supposed to celebrate Victoria Day anyways. Although I disagree with my dad on that one. An excuse to drink and camp and have fun, all nothing to do with the british monarchy, seem completely fine and valid. I guess he's more ideological than I am. Hell, he refused to become a Canadian citizen to avoid pledging allegiance to the Queen. What a psyco, even my mom became a Canadian. Whatever...I'm outta here.
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home