Saturday, June 07, 2003

Hey all,

So, my times between posts seems to have gone down again. Woo for updates!! Anywho, I thought I'd give a shout out to yall [ie. myself]. Nothing really groundbreaking over here. I slept in for another Saturday...nothing new there. Since I got home at 12:30 and only past out asleep at 2, I figure sleeping in till quater to 2 is perfectly justified. Don't try to argue with me! I need my designated 1/2 day of sleep! Especially after work. Dam, I didn't think stupid people could be clustered together that much ... painful actually to be in their prescence. Not that I'm a genius ... but .... shit ... moving on!

The Mighty Ducks will try to stave off elimination tonight. Although I'm againest mass corporations and their dominations of modern society, I have a hard time cheering againest the Disney owned ducks. Maybe it is because the other team is the Devils. Could they at least try to hide the Satanic influence a bit? At least Disney makes a few humourous movies to keep us ignorant and happy. Yeesh... I guess I see myself at the pearly gates one day and St. Peter going, "But ah my son, you cheered for the Devils ... sorry chap, down ya go!" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There, I think the vast amount of OOOOO's prooved my point eh? Anywho, I realized I got ten minutes to go before I need to go for work and I got my shirt, boxers, and socks on, but not my pants! Oh, they are on the ironing board with the iron turned on ... for the last half hour! Shit! Till next time, don't burn your house down!

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home