Interesting quotes and qibs...
Thoughts to think aboutI'm reading Life of Pi.... I just came across this little paragraph, and I liked it. So I'm gonna write it down... here.
"These people fail to realize that it is on the inside that God must be defended, not on the outside. They should direct their anger at themselves. For evil in the open is but evil from within that has been let out. The main battlefield for good is not the open ground of the public arena but the small clearing of each heart [...] To me, religion is about our dignity, not our depravity."
Well... that's about all I have to say right now... I just wanted to write that somewhere so I can come back to it later when I need to... till next time... keep stealing ryan's cds... cuz that's awesome.
-CIG
1 Comments:
So glad to hear things are cool with your bro... glad to hear the collective prayers were answered.
Also, the life of PI is the best book I ever read, but the other one Yan Martel wrote, 'Self' is most definitely the single WORST book I ever read.
Post a Comment
<< Home