I guess I should post...
I really don't have anything too worthy to post, but ryan yelled at me, and I guess it has been awhile. Hopefully something interesting we'll come to mind before the end of this.First Off - ICECREAM!
Count me in Ryan. I think that's all I gotta say about that.
Secondly - Star Wars
That's like cool that it didn't completely suck. One might even say it was pretty entertaining. All I gotta say is that Yoda and Chewie would make a great chicken fighting tandem. It had cheese, but it wouldn't be Star Wars without some. Although, it boggles me how GL could write such bad dialogue in spots. I almost think he does it on purpose. I don't know why the hell he would, but like wtf mate?!
Next Up - Music.
I really don't have anything too new to offer or talk about. I guess my review on the new Weezer is positive. Its not totally catchy from start to finish like the blue and green albums mostly were. In fact, I think that's why I kinda like it. Each track is unique and there are definetely a few gems. "Perfect Situation" is definetely growing on me every time I listen to it.
In other music news... I'm gonna give a shout out to Bela Fleck & The Flecktones. I presume most of you know who this banjo master is, but if not, check him out. I just love this dude. His live stuff is awesome. Live Art is definetely one of my favourite live albumns. He and his guys got the skillz to pay the billz.
Anywho, I gotta get ready for work. Mostly because I got nothing else to say. Just be happy I posted. Happy Ryan?
Tha Tha Tha That's All Folks!
-CIG
2 Comments:
Screw you dude, I was going to pimp Bela Fleck and the Flecktones first! No seriously, I've had Live Art for a couple years now and I finally picked up one of their studio albums, Flight of the Cosmic Hippo, yesterday. While I like Bela Fleck and his mad banjo skills, Victor Wooten, the bassist, is one of the best bass players I have ever heard. I've never heard anyone play slap bass like that before. It's jazz music that won't put me to sleep, and also, old people probably don't listen to it either! Double score!
SO happy.
Post a Comment
<< Home