Colm's Weekly Soapbox Message
Hey all, this is gonna be short...Chaos is orderly...
I'm running around the house trying to sweep, dust, and organize before my parents have some guests in for some cocktails and shit before a St. Paddy's Dinner at the Irish Cultural Center. So, I'll make this brief.
March Madness.
Wow, I'm happy the score is picking up some of the conference tournie games. There has been some real good ones. Georgia Tech beating UNC is surprising, but I guess that is what it is all about. If I don't speak to any of you before next thursday... Go to cbssportsline.com to print off a bracket and fill it out. I'm figuring 10 bucks a person or 5. I think we can splurge for 10. It all goes into the drinking fund anywho. And invite whoever you want, all I need is money and a sheet. Tall, short, asian, black, brazilian, irish, smart, stupid, it don't matter. If you want a good time, I highly recommend. Just to comfort those who think they'd be throwing away their money... if jon and adam can win, anyone can. :P Nothing like a bit of trash talk to get us in the mood.
Limricks
If anyone is opposed let me know. But as of this moment I feel this would be a good spot to enjoy st. paddy's unless you want to go somewhere downtown for convience purposes. James Joyce is solid, but it will be packed with suits and not too many tvs. Ship would be fun, but it'll be crazy smokey which I don't really love... I would just go to work if thats what I wanted! :P Anywho, thats where I stand at the moment.
Music
Man, Jack Johnson's new album could make anyone have no cares. I could find out my twin brother that I never knew I had just died and forget about it after listening to JJ. Pure mellowness. I strongly recommend if the stress is getting to ya. On a similar path, Ben Harper is sweet too... well, I'm in a totally wrinkled shirt that I need to iron in 4 minutes or less, so I best be off.
Tata,
-CIG
1 Comments:
I'll even supply the flashlight.
Post a Comment
<< Home