Someone please hit me with a frying pan...
... so that I may mercifully fall asleep.I freaking hate being a night owl sometimes...
Why? Because of the evil known as mid day napping. It was planned, but I dosed off reading, which of course means it is like 3 in the afternoon to me, and therefore I won't be passing out till 5 or so this evening. Hooray for that... naps are jerks. Moving on.
For all you martini drinkers and cruise ship enthusiasts...
Yeah, you heard me... martini drinkers! I just want to let everyone know you're only cool if you listen to Frank Sinatra with pride. Frank Sinatra rocks, hands down. So go out and buy (or download) the best of so you can be cool if you already aren't. Frank's awesome, I croon to Sinatra every morning in the shower.... Man, I really should delete that last tidbit... meh, too late. What else did I want to say...
MARCH MADNESS!
Oh, you better believe it. It is coming.... there's no denying it now. There has been so many upsets recently and now the tournies have begun. Its crazy times. I'm happy Illinois lost. One might say it might suit them better to have lost when and how they did sooner rather than later. Personally, I think the two UNC vs. Duke games were the best I've seen in over a year. Classic. And not just because I'm a Duke fan, they lost the last one... be nice to see them meet up in the tournie final than in the madness. Wishful thinking, I know. So, let me know if you're in or not and if you're gonna come and watch some madness during St. Paddy's Day. Still gotta figure that out... whatever. I'm tired, and I found more cd's to rip onto my computer. I'll end this now and end your pain...
BUT NOT YET!
1 more thing... I watched Finding Neverland today. Quite a good film. Amazing that it is still possible to make a solid movie without sex, violence, and rock and/or roll. Not that I don't watch my share of violent movies, just a nice change. Secondly, it has johnny as a scotsmen. I think there even was a seen of him acting as a pirate as well. A scotish pirate! My life is complete...
until next time kiddies.
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home