Friday, March 04, 2005

Colm's Preemptive But Still Weekly Soapbox Message

Its All About The Class

I figured I'm away till Sunday so I might as well post earlier rather than later. This is quite bizzare for me, being Irish and all. We're not the punctual sort you might say. But nevertheless, here I am, with a "classy" new design, wink wink. Thx ryan. I managed to fix a few things including jon's link and add a photo of the irishman doing what he does best. There's a few ideas I have tossing around that I can add to this, but I'm gonna let it be before I screw something up. So, what's new? I'll tell ya...

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. I got nothing exciting to say. Some birthday girl last night tried to "give a present" to her boyfriend in the washroom downstairs before close when at least 3 people almost walked in on them. Freaking people. Can't wait ten minutes until you get home? Correction, it was her husband I believe, so that's better. Not reary. But still, That's uber gross. I'd prefer to stop talking about this now.

I said nothing...seriously...

Really, there's nothing new. I just felt like disturbing other people equally to ease my scarred mind. Thx guys and gals! I guess I got to plan my session for this weekend retreat before tonight. Hmmm, that should be interesting. At least its on forgiveness, a talk I've done a few times... hopefully I kept some old notes somewheres. We'll see. I got a coupla hours to bang it out before heading out to chaperal. Crap, I gotta pack too. Meh, the shove-it system should do the trick. Hopefully the awesome weathers stays so we can enjoy the outside without 3 feet of snow. Its always cooler with the wind off the lake as well. Meh, makes for a fun game of night ultimate frisbee. I will make it happen. Good times.

Other than that...

Same old stuff... I have a few new additions to my ipod. I downloaded the radioplay of War of the Worlds just for the hell of it which is cool. I also got the best of van morrison on my ipod now along with 6 cd's of santana and almost all of zepplins music so that's sweet. Thx Next Door Rick for being in Cuba for a week and giving me access to your music collection. So, till next time, enjoy the sunny side of the street.

-CIG

2 Comments:

At 2:06 p.m., Blogger The Irishman said...

nothing like a big ass bird to pimp out your site... lol

It humours me... so screw off!

:P

-mloc

 
At 1:40 a.m., Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

So I make you this new layout and this is how you disrespect me? All changing the colors and shit...

We're not friends anymore. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home