Colm's Weekly Soapbox Message...
St. Paddy's Day... Hooray!So, that was fun. Who's idea was it for putting green dye in beer. I'm pretty sure we all have cancer now. Especially since they put it in beer its not meant for, and it just pools all together (ie. stout). Well, what to say. There was some good times, bad times, and times in between (afternoon break between games). We got there at 1230 or so and it was packed, had to settle downstairs, but at least we got a table, and a big screen to watch some bball. From the sounds of it, every where else was nuts too. Had some food too which helped prolong the day I think. Adam made it through the breaking point, I'm quite proud. Ryan never fell asleep, and people showed up late, but it was funny to see Kyle trying to recover. Worst thing was stupid girl selling us shots before we even ate... that never boads well. Well, I hafta say it was a memorable day, and I even got home in time (and in proper mind) to watch OC. Doesn't get much better than that... Just something to say about that show is the awesome soundtrack. Anyone catch them playing Beck's new stuff last week? That's always cool.
The Madness...
Syracuse is gone. That hurt. Kansas is gone. That was funny. Gonzaga is gone. That makes me sad... I need florida, cinci, and utah to pull through for me this round and I'm in good shap to retake the throne that is rightfully mine. I wouldn't mind NC losing at some point to ensure adam looses. Like previous years, I'm in good shape to win my family pool if Kentucky/Duke don't win. Sadly, my dad could still beat me for all those interested in the smack off. I think he said today something about Ronny Turiaf not hitting a jump shot because he's a black french guy. Ouch. The man holds nothing back. But sooo true... its gonna be fun... GO VERMONT!
Work...
Is kinda gay recently. to be more specific, people there are being gay, not the establishment. So nothing too new there. I've made sick (that's gangsta for good) money recently, but it seems to be directly related to gayness. The more managers and waitresses feud (and I watch laughing at their pointlessness) the busier I get. Weekends are good with live bands and name that tune, so its good times for now. I'm trying to get one manager fired because she's evil and steals blatently and gets away with it. Wish me luck. Last weekend I had an extra 100 bucks in my till and I knew I didn't make 250 on 700... that's crazy good money. So I figured I screwed up my cashout and added the 100 and walked with 150. I thought this fair. I figured if there was no mistake, my money would be returned. Thea, cool manager, seems to think my cashout was fine, and I got no money back from evil manager. This annoys me. To boot, 15 bucks was taken off my paycheck by evil manager (she does the books - smart eh?) for shortages.... hmmm, how am I short 15 when I just got screwed 100? I don't mind some shadiness, but don't treat me like an ignoramious and hope I don't do anything about it. They've messed with the wrong dude. Mark my words...
Vegas
My sister and derek might use a timeshare in vegas soon so the crew (ie. kids) might go hang there for a long weekend or so. That would be cool. Not even the gambling. The shows and just being in a warm spot would be a cool break.
Tha - That - That's All Folks!
I got nothing else to really say right now... except... GO UTES!
I'm so winning this...
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home