Monday, May 09, 2005

I have random things to say... none are important...

Hmm, where to start.

Supposedly I suck...

So, it appears (once again) my constant sucking has caused ryan to get drunk and puke onto another tree. Thx all for coming out Saturday at work for Name that Tune, it was fun to compete against my own fans?!?!? And I let you won... just to make sure we got that settled. Yeah... anywho, more peeps should come next saturday for it. It'll be fun. I'll try to arrange to work the tunage once again. I don't see it as a problem.

Music...

I've added some stuff to my collection recently. The best of drop kick murphy's was the first. It is awesome... because the have bag pipes in songs, and they're irish. Enough said. Irish Punk Rockers... doesn't get much better. Second is New Orders new album. I'm well aware most people don't dig this stuff, but I'm not one of those people. Their new single krafty is catchy, and the title track "waiting for the siren's call" ain't half bad either. Also added the new ben folds... I figured I've waited long enough. Oh, I also added 3 more u2 tour stops. Don't worry, I'm still obessed with them. Life is still as it should be.

Cooked Cow

I'd be up for throwing a bbq or help throwing one in the near future. The problem is I work basically ever friday and saturday until the next coming. So, if you're up for one on a weeknight or sunday, let me know. I can provide my house and its fire pit along with assorted amusement. Odds are I'd be able to do the beer thing and margarita's for all who want them and all that bar stuff... rumour has it I'm no n00b when it comes to that. Cooking however isn't my forte, I'm sure someone can fill in there. I'll figure out my schedule tonight for the coming weeks and throw out some possible time and dates tonight or tomorrow. Won't be this week as my uncle is in town along with my cousin, so I'm fairly busy.

Souray's mom plays better d than him.

Canada is plugging along. I thought I'd be totally into this tournie considering the lack of hockey, but I'm not. I mean, I missed the first 5 minutes last game! Ridiculous, I know. Hopefully they do well. I'm not gonna cry if they don't. Basketball is taking up most of my time at work and home. Jon, seattle is screwed, just thought I'd tell ya...

education and all that jazz....

Seems like I got accepted to St. Mary's College (no big deal). So, depending on how I'm feeling, I might go there next fall. Why? I don't know. Do what? I don't know. When am I going to graduate? I don't know. In what? I'll tell ya when I do... odds in vegas have it 9-2 on theology :P
Whatever, I'm not too worried... maybe that's my problem...

Who's coming to texas?

that festival in austin my bro went to last year is happening again next september. They just released the lineup for it. all I can say is wow. I hope I can get down there for that. The funds probably will be small after Europe, and I might be in school, but I'd totally love to hit that up. Any takers for a road trip?

I'm hungry, smelly, and unshaven...

And I got 40 minutes before I got to head into work... so that means the end of this post. I'm not sure how happy my coworkers would be if I came to work all hungry, smelly and unshaven. Probably pretty happy if they're hippies.... anywho, that's all folks!

-CIG

4 Comments:

At 5:54 p.m., Blogger jon said...

- the Dropkick Murphys are pretty awesome
- yeah, I never expected Seattle to make it out of the second round
- COLM SUX WHOOOOOO YEAH

 
At 4:12 a.m., Blogger Tay said...

I'ma have to say that Texas is on my list of states that I want to visit least. Not that it wouldn't be fun, mind you.

 
At 1:11 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

Mmmmm. Bar be cue. I'm no slouch on the grill, but my specialty is shisha around the firepit. I'd be up for getting something going some evening.

 
At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Yeah, what I said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home