Thursday, February 19, 2004

It seems I was lacking a link to an angry psych student. I quickly fixed this... more because of my fear of the raging psych student than anything else! You gotta be careful with those folk... they screw with your mind!!! BEWARE!!!

So, reading week. I haven't done nearly all the reading I need, and now that I got a ticket to some fundraiser for St. Mary's College at the Roundup Center tonight, looks like I'll misss the best night on TV! I must remember to tape ER and Survivor... or I won't forgive myself! This fundraiser is like 250 bucks a ticket? And I got one for free!!! All about who you know... downfall is I hafta iron my suit and polish my shoes... but I think it is worth it! And they say Church connections never pay off.... HA! Well, I'm off to eat breakfast and attempt to get some work done on here, ie. start and finish my essay that is due monday...

LATER!

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home