READING WEEK HAS ARRIVED!!!
That means lots of slacking, lots of drinking, and probably not enough studying! So, hooray for that! Yeah, I stole the comments thing and added it to replace the shoutouts (we'll never forget you!)... so, comment away!Um, on the subject of my long rant about Mel Gibson's Passion, I think there is an interview of him talking about it on ABC tomorrow night... can't remember what time... I'll guess the generic 7:30, check it out if possible, it'll probably explain things better than I did... did anyone actually read all that? I mean, I wrote a lot more than I thought I did. I guess that is the downfall of writing at around 2-3 in the morning for an hour while playing solitaire and listening to 3 Coldplay sounds on repeat over and over and over and over, well, you get the idea...
Man, I actually got to sacrifice some drinking and partying for reading during reading week!?!!?! Does anyone else have this unlucky situation? I also got 3 papers to write, luckily though, 2 aren't due for awhile and 1 is a max of 1000 words!!! What a joke eh? Gotta love intro history courses... I knew this one would be easy... but damn, not THAT easy. No midterm, 2 essays each of which are 1000 words and worth 25%, a final and a participation grade... that's what we call a slam dunk A+!
So, although I've been 21 for about 5 days now, I really only celebrated it formally tonight (ie. cake with light candles... ) with my family with my bro and sis over.... it was good times... my parents got me a sweetass leather jacket... I might need to get a smaller size, but if I do say so myself, it is quite the pimpin' jacket. That's right, pimpin'! Not that I'll be turning into a pimp any time soon, or at all for that matter. So, that is cool. My neighbour had also given me a sweet regulation expos hat, which are a rarity nowadays, and coveted by die-hard 'spos fans... we too are a dying breed much like the team (sniff sniff... I miss you Youpi!). Anywho, since Christmas, I have managed to procure about 4 new hats... I had to convince my sister in boston NOT to get me a red sox one... things we're just getting out of hand... I ONLY GOT 1 DAMN HEAD! Not to be mean, but I've already implemented a rotation system, and throw a toque in there once every coupla days, and all hell breaks loose. So, if anyone is ever considering of getting me a hat for some reason in the near future, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T! Socks will be a fine alternative... food and beer always satisfy my demands especially well....
I had other stuff to write, but I can't remember right now, and I don't feel like waiting around till I remember what it is I wanted to talk about... sooooo, until then, take it easy and remember, EAT THE BLUE M&M'S LAST!!!!
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home