Shocking News!!!!!!!!!!!
Colm is now squared...In a freakish news update, it seems I'm no longer the only Colm we know of in calgary, let alone north america. It seems there was one all along in Calgary. How do I know this? Because he just started working as a bartender at my work. Yes, I know. This is quite preposterous. I'm slightly stunned, and feel like I've been screwed outta an award like when fucking Louise won the civilian award in grade 8 over me. What the hell was that about??? Anyways... back to the story. I'm glad to say he is cool, which soften's the blow. Second, I wouldn't recommend yelling Colm Sux much more when he is around. More because the power of two is much more menancing... and the fact he's like 6-4 and at least 250... and I mean a solid 250. Don't screw with Colm. So we've obviously nicknamed him little C and me big C for clarification. It all makes sense. Anyways, I'm going to go cry about not being the only Colm people know and get ready for work. This is quite the unchartered terroitory we're entering. I hope we may get through these tough times together and come out stronger...
Oh and another thing...
The new coldplay is awesome. That is all.
-CIG
3 Comments:
People actually call you "Big C"? ...I thought I was the only one!
Also, that was the CITIZENSHIP award. Way to know what you got screwed out of. At last I know that I was screwed out of being Man of the Century.
It's like Theodore said: Is Coldplay the next U2? No, they just use U2's musical techniques to create music that sounds like U2. It's frustrating for everybody.
I always thought they were just an over-produced early Radiohead knockoff, but that's just me.
your right tay, but its good overproduced early radiohead music ripping off U2's creative musical sounds.
Post a Comment
<< Home