I GOT SUPPLIES!
Man, I need to post if only for one thing. Possibly the coolest office tool ever! Yes, it’s true. I’m posting about office supplies! I’m tired and somewhat bored. But it’s totally awesome. A powered stapler! It like shoots the staples… like a nail gun! No more heave hoeing to get those think documents stapled! Man, I’m so impressed. What’s next, roll on whiteout?I think I’m randomly going to type stuff on multiple pages just so I can use that thing again. Wow, that was sweet. The cool stuff you find in church offices. Don’t let me get started about my experiences back in the day with the automatic paper folder… that thing is possessed! Ok, I really need to get back to work.
-CIG
PS – Blogger now lets us post through Microsoft Word. That’s totally cool in my books. Just thought I’d say that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home