Thursday, August 18, 2005

da is good...

whut up yall!

hey, Im in koln now and it is totally crazy. You would think the germans knew how to organize things good... which they might, I think thez just forgot to fill everyone else in on their plans. im still having a blast, but the transit system is getting destroyed. it simply cant cope with the number of people. german beer is good... if there was anz doubt and life is basically the same since the last post... just a different country. There was almost a bit of a mutiny lead by yours truly because were split from our main leader here. anywho, we compromised and now its all lovey dovey. Um, people are waiting here and I need to go see the pope. Later all.

mloc

4 Comments:

At 11:27 a.m., Blogger Ryan said...

You gotta try some of that sweet Koln style beer in the little 200 ml tall glasses... sooo goood.

 
At 8:33 p.m., Blogger OmniTech said...

I liekd all the Zs in your blog this time. And I like how visiting the pope sounded so nonchalant.

 
At 4:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy Poping it up- by the way, the trains in Germany are NEVER correct. Late, delayed, whatever. They just aren't what they're cracked up to be.

 
At 1:20 a.m., Blogger The Irishman said...

yeah, german trains are bunk. Pope was good times. and I didn't sneak a litrestein because germans simply don't drink them, only tourists mainly and during octoberfest. But... I did drink tons and tons of beer... mostly said koln style beer that fox referred too (known as kolsch). What I love is you can buy beer anywhere, and drink it anywhere (even outside). Nothing like a beer on the way to see the pope. Pilgrimidge's rule! Kolsh is brewed locally, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't exported outside the city which is pretty cool. The cologne people are very all upons themsevles and its almost like a city state (it was for a uber long time). Anywho... they even speak a different version of german to make it even harder for us to understand. Das isn't good. One might say its verboten.

-colm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home