Wave Hello, Say Goodbye
A Brave New WorldSo, I'm off into the horizon pretty soon. T- 11:03 hours to be precise. It is safe to say I'm pretty stoked about this. One might say even a tad giddy. What will happen? Will the plane run off the runway? Hopefully not, I hear germans don't like the french, so I shouldn't be seeing too much of the frogs on my voyage. I'll be sure to take pictures. In the spirit of Derek and Maire, I've hijacked my favourite beer handle from work, a brewmaster from BC, to accompany me to St. Peter's Tomb, the Coliseum, etc. Europe won't be the same after me and Chubs take over. My other plan is to bring home a used (but clean) litrestein. Wish me luck. I'd say I'm bringing yall home souvenirs... but, I highly doubt it. Expect a post via europe on here once or twice, and some meaningless postcards of european cows. Aren't I the best??? I know.... So, that's all I got about that. I'll be back the 22nd of August... in person anyways, my mind probably won't be here till the 24th or so with the jet lag.
Bon Voyage!
Goodbye to all those who are taking off places while I'm away. Cara and Steph all the best in the T. Dot. Say hello to my homeboys for me. Eamonn, have fun taking hostage of that camp... don't cause tooo much trouble. Kyle, have fun getting flat worms and malaria in Peru! (j/k, have a blast... make sure to take lots of pictures of the villages and countriside). Um... anyone else doing stuff have fun doing it.... that about covers me I think. Oh and to the new three amigos have fun with Extreme Makeover: Superbrother Edition.
57 days.
You know... YOU KNOW!
Hockey
how do I not say anything about the chaos that is going down? I love it. I <3 Free Agency with mouth. Lots. Here's to Karyia playing on the top line in Montreal with Koivu and Kovalev!
Tha- Tha Tha That's All Folks!
Ok, have fun and god bless everyone!
-The Irishman.
7 Comments:
Bye Colm! I hope you have a super time. I'll see you the next time I come back to cowtown... crazy!
For the litrestein, go to the Haufbrauhaus in Munich, bring a jacket and a backpack. Have about a third left in your mug when you order your second (they watch pretty close) so you can keep it... still be working on it when the waitress brings the next beer... then you can easily slip the finished one away and it'll be a while till she comes back, by then if its at all busy she'll have forgotten... not that I did that or anything.
Oh yeah, and have a great trip.
3 amigos? I always thought it was me and/or on SB designs. I was unaware that we added one more to our ranks.
Have an awesome time in the EU Colm! If you get lost and somehow make it to Japan look me up! ;P
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
COLM! Hurrah hurray, I don't leave til the 28th, so I'll still see you when you get back. And Ryan, I think he means Adam, Tay & Fat Mike.
Post a Comment
<< Home