Let's Give Him Something To THINK About...
Well, thx to fox, I have some thinking to do... with and without my pants...:P This really sucks, its very unheard of for my brain to do this for an extended period of time. Hopefully with some reflection and stuff I'll make the right call. I think I know what it is, I think others know what it is too, but give it a little while. I know this is uber specific, so enjoy!
Things that make ya go hmmm...
to be fair, I have no idea what to do with my life at the present moment. It seems I'm being invited or yanked towards 5 different directions. Hopefully one side wins this tug o war soon enough. I think there's an end in sight. I'll not keep you posted. Its how I roll.
Random thoughts on sport...
Pistons won game 7. I guess that's good. I'm not really going for anyone in particular now that nash is gone... I kinda always liked the piston's vicariously through my bro and liked the spurs due to the admiral and steve kerr back in the day. Timmy D and Robert Horry are cool... as long as the games are close... that's all I was looking for in the east and got. D-wade and Shaq will be back. Sucks to see injury play a part though...
We may get hockey... eventually. Watch me not throw a bbq in celebration. Maybe when I wake up from a dream and discover gelly's goal counted in game 6 and we won the cup and the last 12 months have been a really bad hangover... then I might... only then...
Rain... I hope it doesn't last 40 days...
Something has to be said about this... its getting a tad ridiculous. I hope it stops for various reasons. The potential of flooding in parts of alberta is bad times. The potential for tay to catch hypothermia on the way to work is as well. And lastly, for the love of God, stop raining so we can make ryan go outside and force him to put some damn pants on! That's all I got on that... well not quite. I now can see the river from my kitchen, which is rare because its about 10 feet lower than my vantage point usually allows me to see. Considering I can now see driftwood and pelicans floating downriver basically sums that up for all yall.
I got things to do...
Like listen to the bloc party stuff I just downloaded and see if they're as good or bad as some people claim. I'll let you know my thoughts on this later. Oh, officially heard X & Y today. Sure, Coldplay steals a riff straight from those German dudes - Klockwerk??!? and is heavy on the Brian Eno influence, but its still good... its still good. Just a little wet... what?! I know some / all aren't fans of them, but hey, they make good songs. Its not their fault they're british. As I stated earlier today to ryan, I have a disliking for british people (mostly politicians), not their music. That's all I got tonight... later folks.
-CIG
5 Comments:
Oooh! So mysterious!
Here's some math for ya dude: X & Y = ZZzzzzzzz.
Boring!
Bloc Party and The Futureheads are where Brit rock is at right now.
Probably the wrong guy to say anything, but leave the pressure other people put on you out of it and just follow your heart.
Just like, become a psycligist & come to Toronto or something.
Or do what Ryan said. Oh wait, that's Fox, isn't it? Oh well. It's still probably a better idea than what I said.
Ah, fuck. I'm gonna come right out and say it. Do it. Do it. I'm pretty sure you want to. If I am by some chance mistaken then don't it. Don't do it. But probably, do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home