Some Important Things to Know...
1. Maire & Derek got a house.... for real this time!So, that's cool. Actually, its a condo... but its got like a roof and fridge and stuff so that's good. And doesn't seem to be any problem with termites or cracked chimneys. Its around a cool area it seems so all the best to them! Here's some snaps for those remotely interested. I know there's more of you out there, even if you do remain silent and annonononymousous. I always hated spelling that word... so I have made a rule of life to not even try from now on. Moving down the list of important things...
2. Um, so like Saturday there's this thing at my house... you like wanna come? Cool...
What it will consist of is not set in stone. Rumours have it the firepit might be ignited, along with my eyebrows. Pool, beer, darts, more beer, a game of hot foot/cold foot perhaps... any bball if you fools feel like even trying to hang with my skillz. So, it is safe to say I'll cover the liquor, but you're entitled to bring your own if you feel like not pulling a lionel. j/k. I don't care. Personally, I'd rather food. I'll probably cook some dogs or burgers, but I don't claim to have half the iron chef abilities of others. So, that's your perogitive. At worst, you'll have simanila infested burgers with chips... :P Oh time... I guess 6 ish? It really depends when you're all free. I ain't doing jack so it doesn't matter to me as long as it is post 12 so I can be awake and alert.
Let me know either way if you think you'll be coming or not so I can play proportions of stuff (ie. booze). Ah hell, who we kidding. I'll drink whatever's left... lol
3. THE ARCADE FIRE ARE COMING!
I know this is a very 50/50 thing. Some of you may be stoked to no end about this (like me), others not so much. If you were interested, tickets go on sale for the best show EVA at 10 am on saturday. This is gonna be a sweet concert. Trust me.
4. I got nothing important to say.... but I have SOMETHING to say....
Just finished watching the marathon 18 inning blue jays game. I have no reason for what forced me to watch all of it, but I did. Thx God they won at least. Yeesh... baseball is naturally a tad boring... but yikes, a 2-1 game that lasted for 18 innings! That's insane. I almost forced myself to turn the channel, but then I remembered that TV is filled with useless crap besides news and sports... speaking of news...
5. NASA: We're Like a Bunch of nOObs. That is all
Um, am I the only one who is flabergasted that after 2.5 years and tons of wasted money they still didn't fix a problem of some freaking foam falling onto the shuttle? This is retarded. The best was hearing after the canadarm study the underbelly that some tiles were removed but, "we don't think it'll be a problem". Awesome NASA, just awesome. Last time you didn't even know it was a problem and it was, now you "think" it isn't... glad to see you're combined IQ's of a trillion are getting us alot farther along. We could be spending millions on debt relief and health care, but no, we need to secure some foam to build some space station that the americans plan on giving up on in 11 says Dubbya. Wow, that wasn't a waste of money and lives. Funny that we "beat" the Russians to the moon and shit, but you don't see their rockets blowing up often and astronauts dying for nothing. Wasteful time and energy especially by governments pisses me off. So, I guess almost everything in politics pisses me off. Glad to see nothing has changed there....
I'm bitter, I need icecream and nesquick.
-Don't go to space in a shuttle, a hot air balloon is probably safer... and cheeper
5 Comments:
Depending on the price, I could be down for some Arcade Fire. They're not my favorite, but they're not bad either and I like concerts.
20 bucks. not bad at all I think.
I respect the Arcade Fire, but I will be completely honest and say that their music is not paletable to me. At the same time, I've heard their live shows are something else entirely. If I'm not working, I'm in. If I am working, it's not worth the money I'd lose to book the shift off. I guess we'll see then.
I will come barbecuing, I think. Maybe I will bring foods. Will think about the issue more when I get home. Also, I still have your stuffs in my car.
Pluralizing things that don't need to be pluralized can be a thrifty and fun way to spend your Friday afternoons!
Foods will probably be ribs, so now you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home