A post with a purpose...
I'm not dead... but very alive...This is not the uber long post aforementioned to certain individuals. This is however a "Colm's not dead or drunk, just busy type of post". This basically means what we all have come to know and expect. I'm lazy. Hooray for consistency. You wouldn't want me to change now would you? I didn't think so...
I have thoughts, some of which I shall share now...
actually, I lied. good day.
-CIG
3 Comments:
You STILL didn't come to my birthday, or RSVP for that matter. I even burned a copy of the new Planet Smashers album for you. Do you know how much I was prepared to slam Bob Geldof? So much.
I was to rsvp? ah crap. That's my bad. I've kinda been in my own little world with my sisters back in town. A case of beer is on the way. Thx for the thought anyways. There's still plenty of time to trash bob geldof...
-too busy having my dad scream at me for doing the right thing... that's smart... SMRT!
So, how does all of this relate to your date w/ a toilet???
Post a Comment
<< Home