Monday, September 05, 2005

Labour Day Thoughts...

GO STAMPS!

Well, that's pretty self explanatory. I hope we win. Considering every year I go to the game they lose on the last play, I figure they got a chance with me not there. Injuries could hurt us (get it?) with Copeland, Boese, and Coe banged up. Oh well, as long as its entertaining and someone gives Dave Sanchez a 5 knuckle chuckle I'll be happy.

Office newbie... a week later...

Well, so far so good. Kinda a lot of office crap last week. Reading a bunch, organizing, planning, budgeting... seems like all the stuff I was trying to avoid by taking this job! Well, it needs to be done. Actually, it was kinda fun budgeting because it got me pumped for all the cool ideas and things I want to try to do in the coming months. I got some planning meetings starting tomorrow and lunch with Marnie on wednesday to go over BonFire Cafe again so this week should be better (the lunch platforms have arrived ryan!)

anyways, I'm off to the bull to watch the game with Jon and Ryan. Later all. Have fun doing whatever you do on long weekends... like sleeping, drinking, reading, camping, all that jazz...

-CIG

PS - I need a headcount of who I've guranteed a ticket for Arcade Fire. My memory is shot. And damn you Niceguy for seeing Pearl Jam when I didn't. You suck. That is all.

6 Comments:

At 4:06 p.m., Blogger Ryan said...

The only thing left for bonfire (aside from some N02 cartridges and sprinkles and stuff) is a flat of Jones. I used the bonfire food in with other stuff cuz I only kept one budget for everything, Marnie had a separate one for Bonfire, so her system'll be a little different.

 
At 4:17 p.m., Blogger Tay said...

Can you just remind us when Canadioheaad is playing?

 
At 10:36 p.m., Blogger The Irishman said...

october 5th at 7PM I believe. and what the hell is with the blog spam. The SuperBrother collective seems to have been targeted...

 
At 1:32 p.m., Blogger jon said...

Edmonton

 
At 2:07 p.m., Blogger The Irishman said...

we won the rematch last night

 
At 1:33 p.m., Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Kyle makes learning fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home