A Quick Update...
Haven't posted in awhile. Nothing to earth shattering over here. As Ryan said, Arcade Fire was totally awesome... I'm pretty sure the last song in the foyey was a violent femmes cover... which is pretty cool. Definetely a concert to remember for awhile. I'm listening to Wolf Parade's cd that I copied from my bro... I actually like them better live... its still good I guess. Some points just seem over studio worked and a little obvious dude from Modest Mouse helped them out. But, what can you do. The good and bad of indie strikes again! Actually, the band I've been listening to alot recently is... actually two now that I think of it... Athelete and Teenage Fanclub. I knew of them but never really gave them a good listen. The newest Teenage Fanclub album, Man-Made, is quite catchy... good stuff. Thx to Derek via Eamonn for getting me into them.I'm ticked off... the good part of Fall is over. Its cool when it is still warm and the leaves are changing and stuff... now its just getting overcast and I have to rake the lawn 3 times a day. Well, at least we had a fall this year...
Well, don't panic! Kipper got his shutout against the Oil. All is well with the world. We can all relax now. I had a feeling we'd come out a little flat this year. When you think of it, we're really not at all the same team that we were 2 seasons ago. It all takes time... let the good times roll... and to all you west opposition teams, WATCH YOUR KNEES! Marchment is in town. I know most hate the guy... but at least we don't have to play against him now...
Hmmm, what else to mention. My back is still hurting like nobody's business... so that's still not cool. I really think its my bed... its old and my back never hurts as bad when I'm out of town... or else the weather could be a factor. Either way, it needs to stop... now.
Shout out to my sister Eileen! Celebrating the big 25. That's cool. Hopefully all is well in Denver and come Christmas you can teach me some cool stuff to say in Spanish. Celebrated my mom's bday last night even though it was wednesday. Dinner was good and my sister came up with a cool salad I've never had before - apples and broccoli w/ a coleslaw dressing. Very good actually.
Hmm, well I have football to watch and tears to cry for Notre Dame getting screwed again from beating USC. Man... that game was amazing... so close! Well, that's all I got. Hopefully all is well with everyone and that you all had a happy thanksgiving last week!
-CIG
PS - I'm in 5th in my hockey pool for all interested. Injuries are hurting the champ early, but I'm not panicking yet. And jon, I've cut down my addiction to only 1 hour a day. Aren't you proud?
3 Comments:
It sure is a step up from when you had to indulge your addiction for 5 hours just to break even.
Now if only we spoke spanish...
and i presume this wouldn't be smart to say to a couple of punks weilding knives attempting to steal my discman?
I have a fair understanding as to the first two. The third one could be anything, but I'm banking on I <3 u w/ mouth
-am I right? tell me I'm right :P
Post a Comment
<< Home