A Political Stance... on stuff...
Hey all,Just a few quick comments. Steph, what's the deal? You and Cara scam me to buy ice cream for all, and then pay me??!?!?!!? :) Hehe... somehow I don't see this as the most efficient use of your energies, but whutever!?! Its all good... althoooouuuugh, I'm still in the dark about this thingamigiggy in june... I feel cheated...a little...sorta... not really....whutever! Moving on to the politcal thing...
Soooo, in other news. What's with all the terrorism recently? Its getting freaking ridiculous. Madrid, Gaza Strip bombings, US soldiers dying daily in Iraq... and then Sharon thinks its a good idea to blatantly assinate the founder of Hamas. Granted, Hamas isn't Amnesty International by a longshot, not even close, but... how does he think that'll actually help the situation... all it does is destabilize the palestineans position for negotiations... maybe someone should remind Sharon this isn't a war with only one victor, and it isn't about conquering palestine once and for all... they already did... two people, one land.... ugly ugly ugly... well, that's my blurb on that... anything else... I don't think so, so we'll call it a post. Later alligator!
WAIT!!! I remembered now... I just had a listen over of Beck's recent albumn last week...I had heard my brother playing it before, but never gave it a good listening... man, is that a sweet record or what!?! Definetely more mellow and acoustic compared to usual, but the same cool voice and lyrics. Sea Change is a solid listen, I highly recommend.... that's it, that's all... bye!
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home