Tuesday, April 13, 2004

GO FLAMES!!!

Hey yo!

So, I'm off to the Flames game tonight... which is awesome and crappy at the same time. Awesome because, obviously, it is gonna be a sweet game, crappy, because I managed to only procur one stinkin ticket! My buddy Jeff from Church was attempting to get some through his best friend who worked for SportsCheck... but alas that doesn't appear to have worked. Oh well... I thought about scalping the ticket and hoping for a later game in which to buy tickets for myself and others, but... what if we loose tonight and then Vancover wins it back in BC????!?!?! It won't happen, the flames will win 3-1 tonight I suspect, but I can't risk the latter situation happening and not seeing one game... alone or not... haha. Oh well... I'll go early and meet up with the rowdy folk in the "playoff zone"... aka way the hell up near the rafters... I'm sure there is a few odd dudes there like myself in which to enjoy the game. Whatever, fact is, I hate talking during the game... I get so intense and concentrated on it! On Sunday our neighbours were over for the game, and Rick wouldn't shut the hell up... I wanted to smack him. Everyone thinks they are a commentator... shit, I wouldn't mind the talking if people like Rick knew what the hell they were talking about! Ignorant idiots.... ok, maybe that was a little harsh... he just was pissing me off alot. Is it just me, or do others piss you off when they say dumb shit like, "vancover scored, shit, that's not good for calgary, eh?" OF COURSE NOT YOU DUMBSHIT! NO, WE WANT TO GET DOWN A COUPLA GOALS THAN START TO COME BACK JUST TO MAKE IT INTERESTING FOR THE FANS!!!!!?!?!?! $@^%&%@#^*&@&% - - then when iggy gets plastered into the boards head first by a ohlund cross check Rick has the stroke of genius to say, "ouch, that probably hurt. He shouldn't be able to do that!" OF COURSE IT HURT! HEAR RICK COME OVER HERE FOR A SECOND AND I'LL THROW YOU HEAD FIRST INTO THE GOD DAMNNED DOOR AND YOU TELL ME IF THAT IS RIGHT OR NOT?!?!?!? WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IGGY TRIED TO KILL OHLUND AFTERWORDS??!?!?! HE WASN'T INVITING HIM OVER FOR A BLOCK BBQ AND SOME COLD ONES!!!?!?!? %$@^&@$&@#&$(!&@_)&^ Freaking idiots... well, I think you understand where I'm coming from now...

Just remembered, amanda aren't you guys going to the flames game? Or did you go Sunday? If you're there tonight we should catch up between periods or something.... It look crazy loud with those thunder sticks or whatever you call them on sunday... Long live the sea of red!!! I'm all decked out... need a jersey though... might buy one but I really don't have the money at the moment... personally, I rather have iggy's olympic jersery from salt lake city. whatever... it'll be good times. Not like school... almost over!!!!

I'm thinking of maybe applying to work as a senior counsellor for Camp Cadicasu. Anyone know anything about the place which would be useful to know ie... its evil, don't go there!!!! :P I don't even really care about the money, I just want to get the hell out of dodge until the wedding in july... I need a vacation, or... maybe my parents do! Haha... that would work too.... finally, with school over maybe I can start to bartend fulltime at nights... getting off at 2 am during school just didn't appeal to me... I mean, bartending days is sweet... so relaxed, but there really isn't tons of money in it... better with our patios opening up... you want to know a travesty? Our slurpy machine, which we use to make unflavoured slurpy mix for dacquries and margaritas... I'm positive I spelt those wrong but I just don't care... is broke... and manager is too cheep to fix it... now we can't enjoy our kool aid slurpy's during our summer day shifts :( ... unless we use the evil blender!!!!! I hate blenders... especially the one at work... it is evil, possessed, I'll have nothing to do with it. It explodes more oftent than not from what I've seen... I'll never lay a hand on it...

Well, I got class... review mania! so, take it easy! Give me a call if anyone of you random readers happens to be at the flames game... if not, look for me on TV. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do it, but I'll be on TV... jumping over the glass would do the job... but I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice alot of pain and criminal charges for it... but it would work!!! :O)

Later...

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home