Sunday, May 30, 2004

Best Movie Ever!

You know what the best movie ever is??? MEAN GIRLS!. Go ahead laugh... but we were bored and in the mood for a shitty teen comedy when we saw it a coupla weeks ago. Surprisingly, the funny moments were funny enough to make the movie not a complete waste of $100 or whatever raping the theatre gave us that night. Stupid theatres... that's another rant entirely! So, yeah, it was funny... lots of girl on girl crime... I highly recommend it... well, not really. But in other related news, Lindsay Lohan's boobs seemed to grow throughout the film. Nice catch Adam! How weird!

In other random news... I have sworn off renovating my house ever again, I have sworn off speaking to old people, and I have added the appropriate links to jon, mike, and tay's blogs (I think tay's was down for awhile back in the day). Anywho, have fun in Europe mike... I'd say drink alot, but that's a moot point obviously. Nice to hear EB Mike is loving it in Japan. Although, at least we got the flames to keep us going for awhile. 2 MORE WINS BABY! Sweeeet. Related to the flames, is anyone else sick of that "In the dome" song they keep playing on the Vibe. I mean, every day I wake up that damn song is on the radio! Serenity Now!

So... until next time, keep drinking, and never, ever, help your parents renovate your house!

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home