Tuesday, April 20, 2004

YEAH BABY!

GO FLAMES GO! GO FLAMES GO! GO FLAMES GO!

Ok, so I guess it is safe to say I'm not the only one stoked about the flames winning... but ...but... IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I guess a lot of pent up frustration is just trying to get free in any form at the moment, and that usually takes the form of screaming, ridiculous clapping and high fiving random strangers I meet on the street...

How about Jarome FREAKIN Iginla. I've loved this guy since he was a rookie. He always plays hard, and finally is getting the respect from outsiders. You know you've done good when the opposing coach after getting kicked out of the playoffs can manage to give him props to Iggy when the vancover media is probably calling for his head for failing as a coach once again. Although, I almost think it is a slight on Calgary for the Vancover media to be like that. Calgary simply out hussled and outplayed the Nuckleheads. Is that too hard for them to appreciate? Whatever... I'm too happy to get pissed off at the moment... I can't get the words of the fan 960's amazing Peter Mahr out of my head, YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Moving on... yeah, three question thingamagiggie...

I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want. Then I want you to go to your journal/blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything. I'll make sure to go to your page and do the same... so put your link in there, as I might not have it... booya to questions!

Sooo, I'm post exam hungry... stupid annoying british professors... exam was good, but now I hunger. LATER!

-CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home