Who's that hot dude?!?!
HAHA! Thought I had to spice up the look here... it was pretty elementary looking before... green is cool and all... but I'm all about the slickness myself... so, hopefully I can change that picture up... I'll be fooling around with the layout now that I've got time... maybe actually write some code besides just borrow and edit some other dudes one... but hey, it is cool looking... and I linked the guy, so all is well... might throw in a tagboard too if I have room, that would be sweet... gotta put the comments back up along with the links in the meantime... shucks, I always forget I loose the past comments... whatever...Woo to new design!
Anyone else buying flames tickets? The more the merrier... I suggest the thursday game... more critical I would think... anywho, I'm out for bit... later!
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home