Friday, June 25, 2004

its been awhile...

so hence the update. My life is flying by me recently. Really isn't a good or bad thing now that I think about it. As long as I can get my early morning computer fixes and cd burning sessions, all is well with the world. Like I said before, too damn lazy to hit up a playlist. But here's some stuff off the top of my head. I've been listening to some of my old wilco shit. Hit up kamera on Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. Also any Johnny Cash if you've been neglecting him. Folsom Prison Blues is my recommendation tonight. What else... I really should just list it properly if I'm gonna do this... so to recap.

wilco - kamera
johnny cash - folsom prison blues
goldfinger - white christmas (don't ask, I just love it... I think I was drunk the first time I heard it and laughed my ass off... althouh, its not even funny... beer does that :)
U2 - stuck in a moment.
wilco - pot kettle black.
beck - lost cause ***
the strokes - 12:51
coldplay - the scientist.
norah jones - don't miss you at all
greenday - time of your life
So, that's a nice mix mash of stuff. I must say, I love Beck's Sea Change. There's just something about it, but it has some sweet sweet vibes in it. Awesome album. A little different for some I'd suspect. Gotta give a shoutout to norah...hey hey hey... the girl can flat out sing the blues and jazz... plain and simple. Anywho, my aunt from ireland is in for the wedding... which is 2 weeks away!!!! my aunt, uncle and cousins from montreal come next monday, sis on wednesday, sis on friday, uncle paddy on tuesday, uncle francis on wednesday, the rest of the leyne gang on wednesday... and on and on and on. So, unless you want to hit up banff for some drinking... you probably won't catch me free for awhile. Man, my aunt is awesome, she's bossy like my dad (and incoherent), sarcastic like my brother, and has no problem calling every second person a whore or bastard... and seems to think some people should commit suicide to do us all a favour... classic stuff...

anywho, euro cup is awesome... GMAIL IS ALSO AWESOME JON! england lost... I'd say I'm sad but...well, who are we kidding right? holland/czech games was game of the year, although today's was pretty sweet too. Vive le France! Stupid lack of french symbols... I'm having anti-phat mike problems. go figure. Anywho, my cd is finished burning, so off to bed I go.

Catch you on the flipside... of whatever you happen to flip.

-CIG


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home