Life isn't the same anymore...
Sadly, life has changed greatly since my last post. 2 more wins my ass. We got screwed. Gelinas' goal was in, but I'm not bitter. I'm Irish! We also sucked it up too, which generally doesn't help one's cause. The Flames will be back. I predict a stanley cup within 3 years... as Sutter came to Calgary with a 5 year plan! And if social IB taught us anything, it is that 5 year plans are the shit. This is especially true when implemented by stern looking dictators. Although, I haven't seen Sutter kill an office weenie for ever spilling wine on his shirt... but it could happen... it could happen. In other hockey related news, we also got screwed at the awards. 0/3 is just wrong. Sure that short frenchie had a good year, but if I had to pick one player to start a franchise I pick Iginla everytime over the frenchman. Doesn't this define the importance of MVP?Whatever... frenchmen do have there moments, like for mastering the mashing technique in soul cal. slash slash slash!... slash slash slash!.... sprint! guard! slash slash slash! Yes, I am the king of suck. Thx, hold the applause. I'm a humble man at heart. But to all of those who lost to that folly, I have one thing to say. CRY!!!!!!! Heh... I wonder if lionel has managed to make new friends. Friends being defined as not his brothers, his mom, or stalking the big top and its troop of fugly freaks. Moving on...
Great to see mike's new layout. Japanese school girls definetely made my day. Or not. I have found a new appreciation for space. Yikes. Cozy gone nuts I say. Well, I would make a playlist as well. But I don't claim to know as much of the fringe music world as my other superbros. However, considering I was listening to them last night, hit up any beastie boys that you can find. Because they are still as cool as it gets. And to all involved, we are still definetely doing the beastie boys all hallow's eve thing... cuz that's way cooler than having lionel hanging around us as one of your damn packman ghosts [a sweet idea that was just inconvienant as all hell I think. I'm referring more to the lionel factor than the overly sized "a bitch for yall to carry around" styrofoam cutouts obviously!]. Wow, I seem to have some inner lionel rage leeking out. To balance I will insult random people. Phil is a crazy fucker, but to his credit, khabibuhlin (sp?! freaking russians!) is ten times crazier, and deserves to be killed on first sighting. Ryan is a lazy fucker who is to blame for all my flaws... sadly he'll take that as a compliment. Hell, I can't insult anyone, except lionel... its just so easy... CRY!!!! Man, if we had a hall of fame for all the funny shit we've done, that's definetely a first balloter! WHAT AN IDEA! hehe... I had something else to say... oh yeah, closing up my speech on the beastie boys, they are sweet, I recommend brass monkey and girls. Cuz they are cool. Or any remix's you can find from Mix Master Mike. He is awesome live if you ever get the chance to hear him.
Hmm, this is long enough for now, I've run out of stuff to say that is somewhat important, and of more concern to me, I'm freakin' hungry. Until next time, keep the beer flowing.
-CIG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home