Merry Christmas
I had lots of words to post here, but I went to Midnight mass and its almost 4 AM. I'm tired, can't sleep, and have much more music courtesy of my brother to peruse and tag. So, enjoy christmas and the blessing of this day in whatever you do.I'll write more later and something of interest (possibly my monthly rant) sunday afternoon. Later alligators.
-CIG
PS - Like everyone, I've now added that Last FM list which is cool. Biggest problem I have is it doesn't seem to want to include my ipod lists most of the time. That's too bad, because I only have 300 songs on here that get rotated, which screw things up mightily... anywho, gives a feel for my "work" music. Better than nothing.
3 Comments:
Merry Christmas. And if you don't show up at my place on the 26th I will kill you.
oh crap,, I just remembered, my sister comes in late tonight, so we're doing our dinner thing tomorrow... so if you're doing something in the day i might be able to pop over.... otherwise, I'd like a mahogony casket, 6-1 in length, and a hippo for christmas...
later,
-Colm
There's still 10 minutes left in the day, so I'll say it: Merry Christmas Colm. Also, big props for listening to the Ben Folds.
Post a Comment
<< Home