Some Christmas Comments
I guess I never did this so I'll do it now. Tay, I think you know this, but I don't think I said this. Yeah, you kinda just hit a nerve, a fairly strong and sensitive one when it came to the late Pope. He's kinda my Hero. I don't really take back what I say in life, but I do realize sometimes I snap on people without much warning or reasoning. So for that, I guess I'm sorry. No harm done I expect. Most have come to realize by now that I, the one of irish descent, has a habit of doing this on ocassion to whomever, wherever. I think Kyle timed it in High School to me blowing up every 1.5 years or so. Somehow I think that was a little on the long side. Old age is kicking in quickly I guess... or maybe I'm making up for lost time...Anywho, what can I say. I'm a wear my emotion on my sleeve kinda guy. Not my chemical romance like, but you know what I mean. Speaking of my chemical romance, death cab for cutie is awesome. The only real tie in there is that I named a band. I finally got the new Death Cab to listen to, so that'll probably be flying up my last.fm list. Yes Tay, Ben Folds is sweet and deserves props. I mean, sure he has his definite weird moments and odd collaborations, but power piano pop is so addictive! I'm actually a pretty big fan of his last album, which has some pretty sweet ballads on it. Jesusland is totally a witty, well written song.
Speaking of song writing, my bro has done some more. He's definetely got natural talent in that department and the last couple songs he's sent me have been very solid (more in substance than quality production). He and his friend B (Eamonn is not Cabbie I swear), work well together with B having a very strong singing voice. If only they got off their butts and practiced more to land some gigs around town. Although he probably could make it somewhere by sending tapes around to people, Eamonn is adament on "making it" on his own the real way. Well, might not be easier... but it'd be cool if he suceeds. If you want to listen to any of they're stuff, I can send some to some of you. A little rough around the edges in recording, but he's got the equipment, he just needs to learn to use it better.
Movies... going to see Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe on wednesday with some of the youth. I'm totally jacked up for this. I loved the Narnia books whem I was growing up. It helps that its a total allegory to Christianity, but not the only reason for seeing it. My brother and I determined today that finally, FINALLY, there's a bit of a run of sweet movies out. Walk the Line was great, Narnia, I gotta see King Kong simply because apes are cool.... and Munich just came out. I think that will be a great great movie. I'm interested to see how Speilberg handles the characters of the palestinians and the flack he's gotten for appearing to be overly sympathetic towards them. This could make quite the headlines in the new year. And that one with Phillip Seymour Hoffman... about the author... name escapes me all the time until my brother mentioned it today... grrr... it'll come back...
Anywho, I'm gonna go listen to more Joel Plaskett and Shins that I ponnied off of my brother. Later all, enjoy the time off! And my hats off to anyone brave enough to battle the throngs tomorrow....
-CIG
PS - Eileen is going to Manchester, England in February to begin her formation for her community. She needs sponsors to help pay for her flight and living expenses for the 2 years she'll be over there. She hasn't been working, and won't be, so, if anyone feels like helping her out, big or small in any way let me know. Just thought I'd mention it if there was a masked millionaire out there somewhere who reads my blog :)
3 Comments:
My brother works at the theatre, and he says that The Chronic(WHAT!)les of Narnia is pretty rad, along with King Kong. To be perfectly honest, I didn't much care for Walk the Line, but whatever. I'm off to fight the throngs...
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE
SKIN CARE
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
buy Albenza
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
buy amoxi
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
ampiillin
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
buy batrim
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…
cialis cheap
BUY CIPRO ONLINE
sipro
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
buy diflucan
LOW-COST CIALIS
BUY CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE & SAVE 60% of YOUR MONEY.GET SPECIAL BONUS
WHAT IS VIAGRA
BUYING VIAGRA ONLINE.LOWPRICES ONLINE PHARMACY
WHAT IS CIALIS?!
LOW-COST CIALIS...HALF-PRICE VIAGRA...CHEAP LEVITRA...
WOMAN VIAGRA
DYSFUNCTION ERECTILE MEDICATION MEDs.BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA & GET SPECIAL BONUS
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE
buy online accutane
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
Buy Albemza
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
buy amoxil low-cost
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
AMPICILLIN
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
order bactrim
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…
online cialis
BUY CIPRO ONLINE
cipr
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
Low-COST DIFLUCAN ONLINE
BUY CHEAP SUPER VIAGRA ONLINE AND SAVE 70 % OF MONEY...
BUY CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE & SAVE more then 70% of YOUR MONEY
CHASE CARDS RATES
Post a Comment
<< Home