[Insert Funny Title Here]
My creativity has gone on vacation, so screw off.The Simple Life
So, Merry belated Christmas to all those who I never talked to. Life is good over here. Nothing crazy exciting or anything. Just same old simple Colm. Eating, Sleeping, Drinking, Listening to Music, Reading... and other "ing" activities.
No Gift As Good As The Present
I of course didn't exchange presents with my family, but darn Maire in Boston ignored the rule and sent us stuff. I guess she feels guilty for leaving her family for the inlaws in Vermont her first married christmas. Whatever, good... she should feel guilty! I mean, I'M IMPORTANT! :P
Anywho, I got a redsox toque which is cool and this board game called Carcassonne [some French Medieval city with the letters c, s, a, and n freaking used repeatedly]. Its a tile laying game, somewhat, but not reary, like Settlers. Except simpler. Anywho, I'm addicted to it, so that's like cool I guess. One might say I'm the pwnerer of it in my house.
For some music talk, Derek sent a few cd's my way including stuff by The Delays, Keane, and someone else that I can't remember...
Keane - Hopes & Fears.
The only song I really knew by them is Somewhere Only We Know, which is awesome. But from what I can tell after one listen, this is a fairly solid album. My kinda groove. I was gonna compare these guys to someone but now that comparison has escape me. I'll post it when I remember.
The Delays - Faded Seaside Glamour
I think this CD was sent more for my sister than for me. But it is still cool. Wanderlust is a favourite of mine simply for the fact I love any song that has Steel Drums in it. In terms of Fem Rock, I'd hafta rate it better than most of the stuff I've heard. The melodies are passable, and awesome at times, and I get in touch with my rocker feminine side. Doesn't everyone win? Don't answer that.
54-40 - Radio Love Songs - The Singles Collection
This is my newest addition to my iPod since last night. Its all (the best anyways) singles released by 54-40. I don't know what it is with these guys. People love em or hate them, or have absolutely no clue who they are. I love them. Maybe it is because I know they didn't steal I Go Blind by Hootie and the Blowfish, but the other way around. That makes me happy. These guys are a mix of everyone from their generation. Sometimes I swear they are REM in disguise. Whatever, they still rock. Favourites from this would be Love Rush, Plenty of Emotion, Since When, and the real I Go Blind.
Well, that's all I feel like posting for now, I gotta go shower and crap and go out shopping with the sis' and my bro and then go see Finding Neverland/The Aviator. Good times. I won't however, buy a cd like Ryan would. Dude, I think the guy at Play might be hitting on you. Watch out my friend...
Till next time, don't sit waiting impatiently for my page to refresh with something new and cool. 1. I doubt I'll be back soon, and
2. When I do post again, it probably won't be cool.
-Not Cool
1 Comments:
First off, fuck you.
Secondly, today i bought 3 more CDs. The Streets' A Grand Don't Come For Free, Experience Hendrix (by Hendrix of course) and Cake's Motorcade of Generosity (thusly completing my collection of Cake albums).
Thirdly, fuck you.
Post a Comment
<< Home