Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Am I the last to know?

Jack Johnson has done the soundtrack for the Curious George movie with G. Love, Money Mark and some of the boys! That's totally sweet. You can preoder it on iTunes actually. This is sweet... I mean curious george and jack johnson doing sing-a-long songs... life can't get much better. I mean it makes sense... curious george is totally awesome, as is Jack. Cool. Totally cool.

In other news the Keynote for Macworld is going on. Should be interesting to see what comes from it. I might have to pawn off my ibook if the new ones are as good as I'm hoping. Hopefully that mini media center thing happens. I need a good excuse to buy a cheep mac for the youth room... along with a projector. How sweet would that be?

Anyways, I totally have yet to be in the office more than 4 hours this week, so I should probably get on that. I've been working from my bed, but as far as the higher ups are concerned, I might be sleeping 18 hours a day. I figure I should dispel that notion. Also gotta make sure we have heat in the basement for my youth night tonight. With the new furnace going in this week, you never know what the dealio is. If I got no heat, I got about 6 hours to come up with something else. This should be exciting.
Anyways, I'll do a more comprehensive post on the whole NYE and resolutions, and best of post everyone seems obliged to do. All I got to say is... EPIC. It is already in draft mode... just a bit more to go. Don't miss it!

ok, I gotta eat pancakes.

-CIG

5 Comments:

At 2:40 p.m., Blogger Tay said...

Hey Colm, are you still interested in that camera I got? It's a Pentax Optio 33l, and you can totally name your price. If you've lost interest, let me know so that I can hit up eBay.

And by the sounds of it, you're going to be running the coolest church ever, totally equipped with the raddest Mac gear.

 
At 3:13 p.m., Blogger The Irishman said...

Tay, give me a day to see what I want to do. I might just hijack my dad's one until Ralph cashes in and I have some financial "flexibility"... or the church foots the bill for one... I'm thinking I'm gonna pass though, so if you want to toss it on Ebay soon to flip it, don't wait for me.

No mini update... kinda sucks. What's with the intel Imac's... didn't they update those the most recently??? Whatever... that macbook pro is pretty crazy... a little rich for my blood... and the name is kinda cheese.

 
At 5:30 p.m., Blogger jon said...

no kidding dude, I'm a bit underwhelmed. The PB needed an update badly, so I can see that one. But the G5 has some life left in it, not like the G4. I'm disappointed, I was actually thinking of selling my PB and 'upgrading' to consumer level machines. I was hoping for the small-screen but wide-aspect iBook plus a decently spec'd Mac mini. It'd be nice if they turned the Mac mini into a screenless iMac. I would definitely buy one of those. I don't need the iMac as it stands because I already have a kickass 20" panel. Oh well, who knows. Maybe they're going to make the Mac mini into a HTPC.

 
At 2:04 a.m., Blogger Tay said...

Yeah, this years MacWorld was kind of a drag. The most exciting thing was iLife '06.

 
At 12:17 p.m., Blogger jon said...

I wish I had the desk space for that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home